GPFS 3.5 Performance Tuning
OverviewThis course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO - Instructor Led Online).
AudienceThis advanced course is for IT professionals familiar with GPFS administration, which require tuning of the GPFS filesystem performance in AIX environment.
- IBM Platform General Parallel File System (GPFS) for Linux (H005G)
- Power Systems for AIX II: AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G)
Key topicsDay 1
- Unit 1: GPFS advanced concepts
- Lab1: GPFS file system creation and advanced commands
- Unit 2: Introduction to GPFS performance and tools
- Lab 2: Performance measurement and data collection
- Unit 3: Factors affecting performance
- Lab 3: Performance analysis
- Unit 4: Performance tuning
- Lab 4: Configuration of tuning parameters