IBM Tivoli Storage Flash Copy Manager for AIX and Linux
OverviewThis FlashCopy Manager workshop on AIX operating system you will learn how to install, configure and manage backup/restore and cloning of an SAP environment with FlashCopy Manager.
AudienceThis intermediate intensive workshop is for customers, IBM Business Partners or IBM personnel who want to install, configure and manage backup/restore and cloning of an SAP environment with FlashCopy Manager.
PrerequisitesYou should have:
- Experience with one of the following application environments: SAP on Oracle or IBM DB2; IBM DB2; Oracle Database Server.
- Experience with IBM storage systems, storage area networks, AIX or UNIX operating system.
- FlashCopy Manager architectural overview
- FlashCopy/Snapshot technology overview
- Installation and configuration of FlashCopy Manager backup/restore (incl. hands-on)
- Configuration of Offload backup to Tivoli Storage Manager (incl. hands-on)
- SAP and database cloning fundamentals
- Configuration of cloning with FlashCopy Manager (incl. hands-on)
- IBM SAN Volume Controller
- SAP servers on IBM DB2 or Oracle databases
- AIX operating system