InfoSphere Guardium V9 Technical Training
OverviewThis course offers a balanced mix of lectures, hands-on lab work, case studies, and testing. You will learn how to create reports, audits, alerts, metrics, compliance oversight processes, and database access policies and controls. You will also learn about system administration, archiving, purging, and back-ups.
AudienceThis intermediate course is for Information Security professionals, Database Administrators, Auditors.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for this course.
- Identify the methods that Guardium uses to capture database traffic
- Navigate the CLI
- Update the network configuration on an appliance
- Understand S-TAP and how to install it
- Create a policy or set of policies to meet your requirements
- Install and manage policies
- Understand the major components of the Configuration Auditing System (CAS)
- Explain how to create custom queries and reports
- Understand how to consolidate and automate audit activities into a compliance workflow