Veritas Enterprise Vault 11.0 for Exchange: Maintain and Troubleshoot
AudienceThis course is intended for customers, Support Engineers, Sales Engineers Consultants, and partners.
PrerequisitesYou must have attended or have the required knowledge from the following Symantec courses: Veritas Enterprise Vault 11.x for Exchange: Administration.
- Verifying proper Enterprise Vault operation
- Monitoring MSMQs
- Monitoring index health
- Using Enterprise Vault Operations Manager (EVOM)
- Managing disk space
- Viewing Enterprise Vault systems reports
- Running common SQL queries
- Best practices and performance tuning
- Using Enterprise Vault Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Managing archives
- Using safety copies and collections
- Performing SQL maintenance
- Maintaining indexes
- Backup and recovery review
- Enterprise Vault tools
- Microsoft/Windows tools
- Web tools
- Network tools
- Basic troubleshooting concepts
- Isolating the issue
- Basic Microsoft SQL troubleshooting for Enterprise Vault
- Basic Microsoft Exchange troubleshooting for Enterprise Vault
- Basic network troubleshooting for Enterprise Vault
- Mailbox archiving processes
- Enterprise Vault server troubleshooting
- Enterprise Vault client overview
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- Troubleshooting Virtual Vault and Vault Cache
- Troubleshooting Outlook Web App/Access (OWA)
ObjectivesBy the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Monitor and tune Enterprise Vault.
- Maintain the Enterprise Vault environment.
- Describe troubleshooting tools.
- Outline basic troubleshooting steps.
- Troubleshoot Enterprise Vault servers.
- Troubleshoot Enterprise Vault clients.
- Outline steps to contact and work with Technical Support.